Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ouch, I'm an Area Manager now! HAHA

Posted by heyqiyu at 12:36:00 AM
Aaaahh, how long it has been? Hm, ages? Haha!

Dear fellas,
It's been a busy months lately. God is good! He really is answered my pray, the best! :D
All my hardworks for the past few months has been paid :') Alhamdulillah, thank God!
Last month, midst of April 2013 when I was taking off there's a phone call from HO (Head Office) telling me that tomorrow at 9am I have to attend the SM Mentor Training, not too long, there's another call saying that tomorrow at 2pm I got a meeting appointment with the GM (General Manager) for a Committee. I said, oh ok.
Yay! I was so excited :D

So, I attended the SM Mentor Training in the morning till lunch, and after lunch I attended the Committe Interview as an Area Manager Junior candidate. There was 7 candidates, and the latest news I got 1 has been eliminated (only 6 got the position, including me xoxo)

Details, I required to explain about my Superior, team-mates, and workplace, their goods and bads, then answered the Committee's questions (there are 6 Committees, they are all ROMs - Regional Operation Manager) plus 2 NSMs (National Sales Manager) and 1 GM (General Manager). Know what? I was the "luckiest" being the last one, because I faced them all, the 6 candidates earlier only met the Committees (NSMs and GM were not coming yet). Well, whatever! I'm an Area Manager now HAHA, 6 areas in 2 cities. Wish me luck, fellas! Thanks a lot *kiss*

Ouch, its midnight already! See you on the next post then.
Later! :)

0 comments:

 

Bubbly Mumbly! Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | heyqiyu